- Individual Motors in each finger allow you to move the hand and grip in a natural, coordinated way. The motors are positioned to optimize weight distribution – making the hand feel lighter and more comfortable.
- Powerful microprocessors continuously monitor the position of each finger, giving you precise, reliable control over hand movements.
- 14 Selectable grip patterns and hand positions enable you to perform a huge number of everyday activities with ease.
- Proportional Speed Control gives you precision control over delicate tasks, so you can pick up an egg or hold a polystyrene cup as easily as crushing an empty can.
- Four Wrist Options including Quick Disconnect, Multi-Flex, Flexion and Short Wrist
- bebalance software and wireless technology located within the bebionic hand myoelectric hand makes it easy to customise the functions to suit your preferences and lifestyle.
- Selectable thumb positions and a built-in sensor enable you to complete more tasks than ever before.
- Auto grip means no more accidents, as bebionic automatically senses when a gripped item is slipping and adjusts the grip to secure it.
- Foldaway fingers provide natural looking movement, and flex when you brush past people or bump into objects.
- Durable construction and advanced materials make bebionic strong enough to handle up to 45kg – so you can confidently use the hand to carry heavy objects, and push yourself up from a seated position.
- Innovative palm design protects bebionic from impact damage, and makes the hand quieter than ever.
- Soft finger pads and a wide thumb profile maximizes the surface area, and enhances grip.
OUR TEAM CAN HELP!
Schedule your complimentary evaluation today.
POSI prosthetist and technicians are trained and certified by the following manufacturers for use of their products:
Ossur: Touch Bionics, I-Limb
Otto Bock: Bebionic, Michelangelo
100 Brick Road, Suite 315
Marlton, NJ 08053
440 Horsham Road, Suite 2
Horsham, PA 19044