With the i-limb, your prosthesis looks and moves like a natural hand. Motorized digits allow the hand to bend at the joints of each digit and individual stall out technology gives the hand a compliant grip so that the hand accurately conforms around the shape of the object being grasped.
Utilizing its pulsing and vari-grip features, the i-limb allows the user to increase the strength of their grip around an object. This can be very useful in situations where a firmer grasp is required, such as tying shoelaces tightly or opening a tightly closed jar of food.
Features at a glance
- Vari-grip mode allows variable digit-by-digit grip strength
- Mobile app control provides instant access to 14 programmable grip patterns, allowing flexibility and ability to customize the hand for a variety of daily activities
- Auto-grasp feature to prevent objects from slipping
- Hand automatically moves to a natural position after period of inactivity
- Low battery warning audio signal
- Initial shipment includes i-limb skin active coverings and i-limb skin natural coverings
- Power management, extending daily battery usage by 25%