Leading-Edge Prosthetic Hand Technology – BeBionic
BeBionic the prosthetic hand design that utilizes leading-edge technology and unique, ergonomic features. The technology and features of this prosthetic hand make it unlike any other hand currently available. These innovations combine to give this prosthetic hand unrivaled versatility, functionality, and performance.
Prosthetic Hand Design and Features
- Individual Motors in each finger allow you to move the prosthetic fingers and grip in a natural, coordinated way. The motors in the BeBionic hand are positioned to optimize weight distribution – making the hand feel lighter and more comfortable.
- Powerful microprocessors continuously monitor the position of each finger, giving you precise, reliable control over the prosthetic hand movements.
- 14 Selectable grip patterns and hand positions enable you to perform a vast number of everyday activities with ease.
- Proportional Speed Control gives you precision control over delicate tasks, so you can pick up an egg or hold a polystyrene cup as easily as crushing an empty can.
- Four Wrist Options including Quick Disconnect, Multi-Flex, Flexion and Short Wrist
- BeBalance software and wireless technology located within the BeBionic hand makes it easy to customize the functions to suit your preferences and lifestyle.
- Selectable thumb positions and a built-in sensor enable you to complete more tasks than ever before.
- Auto grip means no more accidents, as BeBionic automatically senses when a gripped item is slipping and adjusts the grip to secure it.
- Foldaway fingers provide natural looking movement and flex when you brush past people or bump into objects.
- Durable construction and advanced materials make BeBionic strong enough to handle up to 45kg – so you can confidently use the prosthetic hand to carry heavy objects and push yourself up from a seated position.
- Innovative palm design protects BeBionic from impact damage and makes the prosthetic hand quieter than ever.
- Soft finger pads and a wide thumb profile maximizes the surface area and enhances grip.
Looking for additional information regarding this lifelike BeBionic hand? Contact us today to speak with our team of experts. At Prosthetic Orthotic Solutions International, we are dedicated to serving our patients in all aspect of patient care.
OUR TEAM CAN HELP!
Schedule your complimentary evaluation today.
POSI prosthetist and technicians are trained and certified by the following manufacturers for use of their products:
Ossur: Touch Bionics, I-Limb
Otto Bock: Bebionic, Michelangelo
100 Brick Road, Suite 315
Marlton, NJ 08053
440 Horsham Road, Suite 2
Horsham, PA 19044