People who use the BiOM Ankle have experienced:
- Walking farther and faster
- Reduced joint forces which may result in less pain
- Improved safety and stability on variable terrain
- Easier climbing of ramps, hills and stairs
- Emulates the function of your lost muscles and tendons.
- Energizes every step, so you will have more stamina to walk farther and faster – even up ramps, hills and stairs.
- Mimics normal ankle movement to enable a more natural stride.
- Centers your alignment to reduce joint forces which may result in less pain.
- Dynamic resistance controls the ankle movement from heel strike until you push off your toe.
- Provides the balance you need to feel confident on any surface.
OUR TEAM CAN HELP!
Schedule your complimentary evaluation today.
POSI prosthetist and technicians are trained and certified by the following manufacturers for use of their products:
Ossur: Touch Bionics, I-Limb
Otto Bock: Bebionic, Michelangelo
100 Brick Road, Suite 315
Marlton, NJ 08053
440 Horsham Road, Suite 2
Horsham, PA 19044