POSI Team Member Since 2001
About Kevin Barnes, CP LP CTP
Kevin Barnes began his career as a prosthetic technician in 1992. Through continued growth he received prosthetist certification in 2000. As an ABC certified prosthetist, he continues to have an upper extremity emphasis while staying current in specialized lower extremity for patients’ needs.
Education and Certifications
- American Board Certified in Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Upper Extremity Product Certifications from College Park, Motion Control, Ottobock and Touch Bionics/Ossur
Our friendly, patient-oriented practice offers a positive prosthetic experience. We have the same passion today that inspired us to open POSI in 2001.
Kevin specializes in fitting all levels of upper extremity prosthetics. He implements everything from digits and partial hands to state-of-the-art TMR systems along with beautiful, lifelike passive silicone restorations.
- Upper Extremity Prosthetics
- Lower Extremity Prosthetics
- Hybrid Socket Systems
- Elevated Vacuum Suspensions
- Low Profile Hip Disarticulation
- Microprocessor Controlled Componentry
- Sub-Ishial TF Socket
“I am committed to being an advocate for my patients and providing the appropriate prosthetic design to ensure comfort and function.”