POSI Team Member Since 2017
About Yuke Kee Ishikawa, CPO, LPO
Yuke Kee is passionate about helping others get back on their feet and living their lives. She enjoys building relationships with her patients and feels blessed to have found this profession. Yuke is a dedicated team player and demonstrates care and compassion for patients.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in P&O
School of Medicine at the University of Washington, Seattle
- American Board Certified in Prosthetics and Orthotics
Our friendly, patient-oriented practice offers a positive prosthetic experience. We have the same passion today that inspired us to open POSI in 2001.
Yuke Kee specializes in lower extremity prosthetics including transfemoral, transtibial and elevated vacuum.
- Upper Extremity Prosthetics
- Lower Extremity Prosthetics
- Hybrid Socket Systems
- Elevated Vacuum Suspensions
- Low Profile Hip Disarticulation
- Microprocessor Controlled Componentry
- Sub-Ishial TF Socket
“I believe communication is an important aspect to the practitioner/patient relationship to ensure proper goals are set forth collaboratively and achieve successful outcomes.”